Website Plastipak Packaging
Responsible for the hands-on operation of automated injection/blow molding equipment in a safe and efficient manner to achieve optimal results.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Efficient operation of production equipment to achieve optimal results.
- Performs mechanical troubleshooting as needed.
- Makes adjustments and repairs on machinery as authorized by Lead Process Technician under site guidelines of centerlining.
- Monitors and performs necessary setting adjustments as authorized by Process Leader under site guidelines for centerlining.
- Completes preventative maintenance requirements.
- Documents all production and scrap issues.
- Performs all quality assurance checks in accordance with customer specifications.
- Follows all company and local work rules, safety rules and policies, BOS work instructions and SAP standards and activities.
- Attends all required training sessions and team meetings.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- Related Associates degree or related experience.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills as demonstrated by pre-hire or pre-promotion screening and testing, transcripts and/or references.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as demonstrated in the context of the interview process.
- Strong written communication skills as demonstrated by testing, transcripts or other designated methods.
To apply for this job please visit jobview.monster.com.