Job Offer IT Cloud Product Manager Location: MIAMI, US
Company: Telefónica S.A.
About the Business
Telefonica USA is part of Telefonica Business Solutions
Find more about us at https://www.business-solutions.telefonica.com/en/
Our Telefonica USA business unit is dedicated to the large Enterprises. We have the ability to deliver international communication services and end-to-end datacenter services, all within a global Master Services Agreement with jurisdiction under the USA law through a specialised and committed global account team.
Geographically distributed across the USA with sales representatives and commercial offices in Miami, New York and San Francisco, we support both US and non-US corporations, acting as a gateway to Europe and Latin America for multinationals landing in the US and US corporations all around the world. Our largest commercial presence is in Miami, Florida, where we operate the Miami Keycenter, the only TIER III Data Center in South Florida providing best in class Cloud services.
Our value proposition is based on three main pillars:
- Flexible: tailored solutions to meet customer needs.
- Agile: fast, effective delivery, at a pace that suits your business.
- Excellence: placing the customer at the heart of our business through service excellence.
About the team
The TUSA Digital Services team is multidisciplinary team with several members with focus on:
- Both localizing Telefonica Global Portfolio in the US and develop specific services for the US market
- Managing the relationship with ICT channels in the US
- Aligning Local & Global Telefonica Strategy in the US
- Our mission is to guarantee sustainable growth to TUSA by increasing sales & revenues based on Telefonica Group capabilities that apply to our market reality. IT/Cloud has been identified as one of the main growth engines for TUSA
Mission of this role
Lead IT/Cloud product management activities in Telefonica USA maximizing the revenues whilst ensuring the profitability of the unit according to the budget & strategic plan.
Ensure economic, operational and transactional viability of the service(s) building up a new revenue stream for the company.
- Asses business potential (in the US market)
- Provide competitors map and Tef competitive positioning analysis
- Provide US Business Case
- Check commercial viability including competitiveness and channel
- Product and service definition & development a Service definition
- Provide service definition including User Experience Guidelines
- Adapt value proposition for US customers
- Develop product documentation including price and discounts guidance
- Lead Service development from the commercial point of view
2.3 Service implementation
- Ensure local service deployment: implementation thru all local processes and systems (from sales & presales to postsales, including service management & billing)
- Engage Operational Areas to jointly ensure that they:
• Provide service documentation
• Provide Tech support training
• Define & Implement global processes (Telefonica OBs and partners)
3 Recurrent Service management
- KPIs definition, follow up & management
a Business performance monitoring (customers, revenues, margin…)
b Market awareness of product (customers, …)
3.1 Define Product Strategic Agenda
a Lead Annual Strategic Product reflect for the IT/Cloud category
- Computer Engineering or similar. Bachelors / Masters degree in Computer Science / Telecommunications / Mobile communications or equivalent
- Multi-lingual Fluent in English and Spanish
• Proven knowledge of IT/Cloud technology, architecture ande services, including hands on experience with at least one global player.
- Proven experience launching products/services.
- Understanding of the whole E2E delivery of a Digital product and associated services.
- Understanding of the USA and Latam Cloud market, and the US’ national and state laws.
- IT/Cloud OSS/BSS deployment experience
• Required experience in this area: 4-6 years. At least 2-4 years of experience within the MNCs market and with Customers with HQ in US.
Nearest Major Market: Miami
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Cloud, Engineer, Technology, Marketing, Engineering
To apply for this job please visit jobs.telefonica.com.